June 10, 2009

A red-faced Jessica Alba apologed


A red-faced Jessica Alba is apologizing for plastering shark-conservation posters around Oklahoma City - a stunt that sparked a police investigation.

"I got involved in something I should have had no part of," the "Fantastic Four" actress said in a statement Tuesday.

"I realize that I should have used better judgment and I regret not thinking things through before I made a spontaneous and ill-advised decision to let myself get involved with the people behind this campaign."

"A number of shark posters were placed around downtown with heavy-duty glue, making them darn near impossible to get off," Sgt. Gary Knight of the Oklahoma City Police told the Daily News on Tuesday.

"It's basically a vandalism case that could involve our new tagger laws," he said. "It will be assigned to a detective, and then we'd send it to the District Attorney's office."

Knight said the 3-by-2-foot posters of great white sharks were slapped on a bridge, electrical boxes and on a United Way billboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Bookmark and Share

zimbio

YOUR FAVOURITE CELEBRITY