April 1, 2009

Gisele Bundchen wants adoption & she give hot photo for Vanity Fair magazine,s cover


Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen and Leonardo DiCaprio's ex girldfriend graces this month's cover of Vanity Fair.
Gisele Bundchen has peeled off her clothes for the cover of the latest issue of Vanity Fair magazine.

Apart from baring all in the pictures, the 28-year-old has also related how she was teased as a child by classmates who called her Olive Oyl after Popeye's stick-thin girlfriend, The Sun online reports.

Gisele Bundchen has married American football star Tom Brady in February.She has also spoken in the magazine interview about her life with new husband, Ameican football star Tom Brady, and given out her thoughts on motherhood.


She said: "I would love to adopt a child from Brazil. When you come from Sao Paulo and have seen five-year-olds sniffing glue on the street corner, you think you could make a difference in their life. A difference that would make your time on Earth worthwhile."
But Tom already has an 18-month-old son, from his relationship with ex-girlfriend Bridget Moynahan and Gisele recently insists she treats baby John as her own.


The 28-year-old beauty - who discovered Bridget was pregnant soon after she began dating the handsome athlete - said: "I understand that he has a mom, and I respect that, but to me he's not my child just because someone else delivered him.

I feel John is, 100 per cent. I want him to have a great relationship with his mother, because that's important, but I love him the same way as if he were mine.All this was a blessing. It made me feel more in love with Tom, it made me realise who he was."


In fact, Bundchen said the newlyweds take care of his son half of the time and she loves the boy as if he were hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Bookmark and Share

zimbio

YOUR FAVOURITE CELEBRITY