April 4, 2009

What happened between Lindsa and Rbinson again?????


The runors about Lindsa Lohan and Samantha Robinson has raised again.But Lindsay Lohan has once again denied reports that her relationship with Samantha Ronson is on the rocks. The couple has been plagued with break up rumours throughout their highly publicised romance.
It is constantly dogged by rumors that they are fighting and breaking up.The actress and her DJ girlfriend have never been shy about being seen together, and Lohan said she's kind of tired of having to explain their relationship's status to the world.

Those rumors aren't true. We aren't broken up," Lohan told E! News. "They need to stop saying we're fighting. People telling lies about me to her and all this garbage. I'm really a good person and I have a good heart and just want to work. The only reason I go to clubs is to hear Samantha spin or be normal."

In February (09), the couple was reported to have split after they failed to commit to hosting duties at a St. Valentine's Day party in Florida. Lohan denied the reports insisting their relationship is 'fine'.

Again last month (March '09) the duo's love affair was purported to be in trouble again after a furious bust-up at the DJ's home resulted in a smashed window. The Mean Girls star asserts that they are very much together. "Those rumours aren't true. We aren't broken up," the Daily Express quoted Lohan as telling E! Online.

In addition to the tabloid speculation hurting her love life, recently Lohan has been quite vocal about how all of it has also been detrimental to her career. "There's not much I can do about the fact that I've become a kind of tabloid obsession," she told Nylon magazine. "I can't change that. And yes, the Web sites, the gossip pages, and all of that stuff have hurt my career — they're like the Burn Books of Hollywood. But I really don't feel like I should have to prove myself to anyone because of living out my college years in the public eye. I'm glad everything happened the way it did."

A source also said that Lohan and Ronson are spending time with the other people in their lives - like any normal couple. "They've been spending time with their families and working. It's normal and healthy to do that. That doesn't mean they broke up!" said the source.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Bookmark and Share

zimbio

YOUR FAVOURITE CELEBRITY